Friday, October 31, 2008

The latest photodump

Katherine, Yuta, Nathan and I at Yuta's apartment.
The JCMU Halloween Party '08
Kevin, Ishihara-san and I at the Halloween Party
Adam, Nathan and I in Kyoto.

Myself, Nathan, Austin and Adam in Nagahama.
Kyoto in the fall of '08.
Adam and I cover 'Journey' at karaoke.
In costume for the 150 anniversary of the first treaty between America and Japan.
At a Shiga University party in the summer of '08.
My summer '08 class.
With the Mekata children Mai-Mai and Ha-Ha and their friends at the JCMU Halloween Party in the fall of '08.
My conversation partner Akio.
Kevin, Yui and I at the Gnome in Kyoto.
With Dr. Reagan and his Japanese friends at the nicest Chinese restaurant in Hikone.
With Shoko at the Toyota Museum at Toyota City in Aichi Prefecture.
Myself, Kevin, Nathan, Adam and Austin drinking in front of a Lawson in Kyoto.
Adam and I on a train to Kyoto.

No comments: